We master numerous hand embroidery stitches from all over the world and are pleased to offer our needlecraft skills to repair your vintage or contemporary embroidery linens.
Do you happen to have vintage linen heirloom that has special value to you and where the embroidery came loose, the thread is torn or the texture of the fabrics has been damaged (mildew, moths, accident) ? Every fine detail on embroidered tablecloths can be restored to its original splendour. Or when it is unfortunately too late, we can always reuse the intact parts and “recycle – upcycle” them, i.e. make some new linen embroidery design according to your wishes. See examples under "Customer feedback".
In addition we also do washing and cleaning to remove stains and to reverse the oxidation (yellowing) which naturally occurs with age. All stitching and fabric restoration is done by hand.
Have you got a trendy, newly handcrafted, hand embroidered design dress, a scarf, cushion, handbag, shoes, etc, that needs to be repaired?
We can help.
What is needed for a professional care of your vintage table linen or hand embroidered dresses?
- master knowledge of a wide range of vintage embroidery stitching techniques
- piles of old damaged vintage embroidery linens, so that we can assure that any replacement pieces of your antique fabrics are from the same time period as the original
- a library of vintage hand embroidery patterns and books
- embroidery threads in thousands of colors, thickness and qualities
- extraordinary patience, an enlargement glass and passion
- competitive labour prices and cost effective operations
We receive orders from all over the world. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
In order for us to assess properly what you are looking for and for you to understand how we work, please see our list of practical matters and frequently asked questions.
Transparency and trust are important values to us. Therefore we always ask our clients to give us feedback that we can publish on our website. See more....